Sunday, November 28, 2010

I love u and only you.

Im looking at the drawing that you gave to me on my birthday, the photos of you on my wall, the love letters that you wrote to me for the past 14 months, the diaries that I wrote which was all about you and last but not least, the necklace that you bought for our first.

All of them are my prize possesion that can never be replace. Even if it can be replace, it will never be the same.

We've gone through so much in life. The ups and downs. The worst side of you and me. The happy times we shared for the past years. We've grown a lot from an individual. I will always cherish the happy times we had. Something that can never ever be replace in my heart. And no one can ever take that memories from me.

We promised each other forever and ever. We talked about marriage. We talked about the future. A future that we are so sure it will include the both of us. Deep down, i want all that to happen. But as a human, i've made mistakes, i lost my temper, i do things in anger that I regret, i say things that I dont mean. And maybe whatever i did change everything that we had.

I love you so much. With all my heart and soul. I've never ever love a man like this before. You are my first and i hope, my last and only.

Whatever that is gonna happen next, I leave it to God. And I know whatever that He choose for us is the best.

I love you Md Faizrul. I really do. I'm sorry for everything that i've done. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment