Friday, November 26, 2010

Never make someone a priority when you're just an option.

I'm probably just an option now. Because you spends all your free time with them. While you only spends a few hours with me twice a week. And always saying that you're busy and always have plans with your friends. There's always a plan when you're with them but gets clueless whenenever it comes to me.

Maybe we're having this 3 yr itch in our relationship. Him taking you for granted because he knows you will be there no matter what. He stops doing all the chasing because he already got u. And you're not going anywhere no matter how shitty things are. Doesn't mean we are already together for a long time, you can stop doing what you did when we just started dating. And sorry to burst your bubble but I WILL WALK AWAY IF YOU DO NOTHING ABOUT IT. Motherfucker.

I'm just so sick of this! And his stupid friend who just don't get it. Doesn't mean you're single and ALWAYS free, my bf is too! Hello?? He's fucking attached you fucking moron. Find someone who is ALWAYS FREE TO ACCOMPANY YOU ANYWHERE, ANYTIME. Asshole.

Fuck this shit!! I'm fucking tired of trying to make him understand how I fucking feel about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment