Thursday, November 18, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya Haji everyone!

Had a wonderful day today. Family outing/a visit to Grandma's. After sending my bro to Pasir Ris, we head down to Changi Airport to walk around and just chill. Parents, small bro and my uncle. It's really funny to see that my mum gets excited when it comes to my brother. Small bro tells me that she slept with bro's pillow on the first day when he went to Tekong. Hahaha. And she literally kept looking at her phone to see if my brother would call. It's really funny and sweet though. Took a family photo with him wearing the uniform! Haha.

Oh, my appetite for today kinda scares me. I ate 2 full meals which is very rare nowadays. And gets hungry pretty fast! 1 hour after the meal, my stomach will start to growl. Damn. I wished this happens every single day! Can't wait for next month. Will be having a seafood feast early next month with my mum's side as one of my uncle is going to Jakarta and he wants to treat us all. And my cousin who is the same age as me is getting married on the 24th. Best kan?! When the hell is my turn eh?? I can only hope and dream about it I guess. And lastly, Zoukout! Can't wait for that!

Oh well, back to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment