Monday, November 22, 2010

Stay home Sunday.

Had a good time with Love yesterday after work. Finished at 11.30pm. Decided to have some supper so he brought me to East Coast Food Centre. Let's just say I prefer Newton. Most of the shops were closing or already closed by then. Chose to eat Satay! Not much. Just 10 pieces. And we talked and talked. After that we continued our chilling session by the beach, under the stars. And talked about us. Hehe. DUH. Our favourite subject.

I love how the both of us can communicate without keeping things that we're unhappy about. Well, especially ME! Hahaha. And it's a good thing that he understands why I'm unhappy with certain things. It's good to build a strong communication between partners. Without communication, everything will go down sooner or later. And to me, some issues are pretty big but to him, it's still tolerable. I know sometimes I might be naggy. OH I KNOW. I hate how naggy I am sometimes. But I'm naggy with a reason. I just hope our relationship will last till Eternity. Insyallah.

Had our 'miang' session after all those talks. Heh. As usual lah kan. He's working today. Hopefully he remembers to buy my Iphone cable later after work. My Iphone charger is dying veryyyy soon. The wires has gone haywire and it's so freaking hard to charge my Iphone! Aite. Laters!

Oh ya. We turned 3 years and 4 months yesterday.
I LOVE YOU MD FAIZRUL. WITH ALL MY HEART, SOUL, BODY AND MIND!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment