Friday, December 3, 2010

I've been reading about stories regarding friends who flirts with their friend's boyfriend and apparently, it happened to many girls out there.

And yes, sometimes guys are too oblivious to even notice that somebody(girls) are flirting with them. Guys are bad are picking up hints and such. Well it happened to me before and to be honest, I still cannot forget about what has happened. There are girls rule in a friendship. One, never date your friend's ex. Second, NEVER flirt with your friend's boyfriend. I don't give a shit if you're a flirting whore and practically flirts with every guy you talked to but I'll give a shit if you start to flirt with mine. That is something that I will never tolerate in a friendship.

And yes, it hurts much more then strangers flirting with my boyfriend. Because you trusted that person. You trusted her to not hurt you in any way. Doesn't mean you are my closest buddy, you have the right to treat MY boyfriend like YOUR boyfriend. Understand? No way I'm gonna share my boyfriend with anybody else. Not even a BESTFRIEND.

And me being me, I always need to seek advice from friends around. And most say stay away from her. Make less contact with her. Meet less often and even if you plan to meet one day, don't bring him along. Well, she is a very good friend. But her flirtatious side makes me wanna gag. I didn't notice that side of her all this while because boyfriend wasn't around. Only when they finally met, I start to notice how freaking flirtatious she is. I don't mind that she's flirty lah of course! But stop behaving that way with my boyfriend.

I know you ever told me you like guys who are crazy.........like him. Uhuh. Even to the extend of telling me you met this new guy who is exactly like my boyfriend and you like it. From her own words ' he is exactly like Zul! I likeeeeeee~ '. HMMMM OK. But too bad, he's all mine. You can only dream of making him yours ok? Pfft!

I was secretly extremely happy when you told me you're not going Zoukout. Thank God!!! Or else, I'm sure I wont have a good time there..

I know I sound evil but really, once you crossed the line, I can never see eye to eye with you again. And till this very day, I still feel the hurt that you've caused. And I can never forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment