Thursday, December 2, 2010

I feel like doing something fun. Something that I've never done before? Any ideas??
Life is so boring. Where's the excitement?? It's like I'm stuck in a routine. And there's nothing to look forward to. How can this beeeeeeeeeeeeeeee???

Get a body piercing? Good idea! Neck piercing would be so cool!
Go on G-Max?? I've yet to try this. Been telling him I wanna bring him there. :X But one person around 40$ can be quite ex right? Might as well we eat buffet at Carousel! Yummy. Oh sushi buffet. Correct or not??
Wakeboarding?? Can try if we go Sentosa.
Whatelse seyyyyyyyyy? :(

Haiyo. No ideas!

Anyway, I really really hope Dad's gonna sponsor my driving licience next year. He told me if I want, he can sponsor. SURE OR NOT DAD??! Walau if really ar, I want lah siak of course!! And buy a DSLR camera!!! Told mum about sharing some money to buy one and she said my dad might just buy one himself. He's gonna get some money from somewhere la cannot tell. Not haram money eh! Halal one ok. But I really do hope this two will come true!! I would be soooo happppppyyyyyyyyy! Ok enough.

One more week till Zoukout 2010. Not feeling the excitement yet though.

My pay will be this Sunday but I hope I can get it by this tomorrow. Ok bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment