Wednesday, December 1, 2010

See the mood.

I realised something.

I'm fine when we're together.
But i tend to get easily irritated or feeling angsty whenever we're apart.

Like things he say makes me flare up quite easily. Especially when changing smses. But when we meet, everything is quite ok unless he says something that can make me angry.

And when im angry, its best that i distance myself from him and stop all the texting immediately. Because if i continue, the small problem can turn rather big. Cos i loveeeeee to say things that triggers his wire. An eye for an eye. He makes me angry, i make him angry too. Fair or not?? Mcm biase gak. Perempuan kan suke exxagerate. Example, me!!

Fuck off you annoying asshole! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment