Tuesday, December 28, 2010

OMG. I've been hearing my girlfriends getting played by their boyfriends behind their back these past few days. And it really pisses me off!!

If there's one thing that I cannot tolerate,EVER. Is my boyfriend contacting other girls behind my back. I FUCKING CAN'T AND WON'T TOLERATE THIS KINDA SHIT I TELL YOU. I will definitely, without even giving a second thought, will break up with him. No doubt about that. Because I truly believe, once he cheats on you, he will continue cheating throughout the relationship. So to save my ass before it's too late, I rather walk away now then later. Get hurt now then hurt even deeper later. Seriously.

Once a womaniser, will be a womaniser till he's old and bald with bulging tummy. Men can cheat even at the age of 60. Trust me.

Yes, it's definitely easier said then done. You fucking love this guy and you just can't bear to leave him. But think,if he really loves you,he won't do this to you. He'll make sure everyone knows that he is simply inlove with you and he wants to be with you and ONLY YOU.
To me, the first few steps is always the hardest. Yes I know it's fucking hard to let go someone you once love so much. But after awhile, it will get easier. Take one step at a time. :)

All girls deserve a guy who truly loves her and only HER.

No comments:

Post a Comment