Thursday, December 30, 2010

The bitch in me is back. Or it never did left?

I've been googling alot about this. And it helps that there are girls out there who is feeling the same way as me. What feeling you may asked?

I feel angry all the time with my boyfriend.

Whatever he said or do, i will definitely get angry. Especially if it involves people that I don't like, random girls who I've never met before, him treating me unfairly. I HAVE SO MANY THINGS THAT I'M UNHAPPY ABOUT WITH HIM.
It's our routine now to fight EVERY SINGLE DAY. I can't even remember when was the last time we had a peaceful day. I don't know if it's just ME or HIM??? HELP??

I am sure there is something wrong somewhere. Am I too insecure? Too demanding? Too possesive? Too jealous?? Is this a way for me to push him away because I'm too scared to get hurt? What the fuck is the problem??

It's not like he's cheating on me. (He's not right?!) It's not like he don't spent enough time with me right? (IT MIGHT BE) I always have this thinking that he's gonna find someone else better, prettier or smarter then me. And FUCK FACEBOOK. It has created a whole lot of problems between us. Be it status, pictures, comments, adding someone new etc. I honestly feels like our relationship won't be this bad if it wasn't for FB.

I honestly don't know what else to do. It's driving me mad. Is there a pill to help me control my feelings? I need to control my temper and anger. It's getting out of hand for fuck sake! I want to cry. :(

I love him. I know I still do. But why are we fighting everyday? I know it's always me who starts everything. If I love him, why am I always angry at him? Why is there ALWAYS something that he does or say that will make me angry? I'm so fucking confused. What is happening to me?

One more day till 2011. I want to be someone better. I want to stop being this way. I need to learn to be patient and more understanding. For 2011, I just hope to live a happy life with those people whom I love. My family, him and my friends.

Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment