Tuesday, December 14, 2010

To be honest, I am really worried about my future. This is something that I think about almost everyday.

I wished I could turn back time and take my 'O' levels. Things will definitely be different if I did. One thing that I truly regret for the rest of my life. Why oh why didn't I think about my future last time??!!! So fucking stupid. I passed comfortably in my 'N' levels. That means I could take any course I want in any ITE. Oh fuck. No use talking about this anyway.

Anyway as I was saying, the future scares me. I still have no idea what I wanna do in my life. Actually I DO. But, I don't have the certs nor the skills. My dream job is to work in the CBD area. Yes. That's my dream job alright. Wearing office clothes and high heels. Carrying a designer bag. I've always imagined myself working there. But too bad, it's gonna take a lot to make that dream come true.

Already told my mum about the course that I'm planning to take next year. I really really hope they will agree on it. That's just one step closer to my dream. It sucks being 22 with no stable job. Even though I'm a girl, I still feel pressured to have a good job! I always think that I need to be independant, financially. Even though I can just let my husband provide me when I'm married, I don't want to. It doesn't feel the same. And who knows, one day he'll leave me? And I got no job, no cert, what the hell am I gonna do? Oh yeah, I think wayyyyyy ahead. And by the looks of it, it's gonna take both husband and wife to work to live comfortably in the future. Things are just getting wayyyyyyyy expensive!

Oh gosh. Am I worrying too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment