Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Tumblr etc.

How did they became such a hit??Everyone I know has a Facebook App on their phone. Literally everyone! I'm guilty as such. And checking our Fb profile is as easy as 123! You don't even need to be home to check it out! Right at the palm of your hands.

But is Facebook doing more harm than good? I signed up for this ticket to hell in 2007. It wasn't so big back then. I find it totally complicating so I ignored. And then one day I think I caught him checking out his Facebook. And so, I decided to log in back to my account. And having a good memory, I remembered my password. From there slowly it grows................................
To be honest, I rather stick to Friendster. It wasn't so bad as Facebook. Seriously.

And as a girl and like many many girls out there, I do feel insecure sometimes because of this piece of shit. Assuming is the root of all problems. Really. And Facebook is an open space where people can look around. BUT. You can also hide certain things from certain people. MAN, THIS SHIT IS DESIGN TO CREATE TROUBLE. Have you ever read anywhere about people breaking up their marriage or relationship because of this? THERE'S THOUSANDS OUT THERE! How scary right??!! I hope I won't be the next victim.

Can we just turn back to where apples and blackberry are just fruits?

No comments:

Post a Comment