Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I have issues. Major issues. And it's badly affecting my relationship with him.
I don't know what I want in life and in this relationship. I might be feeling all loved one minute and angsty the next. I AM SUCH AN ANGSTY GIRL.

I don't wanna drive him away with my constant need to argue. I've tried to stop but it's impossible! I can't calm myself down. I need help. What the fuck is actually bothering me?? I love him so much but at the same time, I feel like letting him go because I can't stand seeing him angry at me all the time, everyday. I'm losing hope.............. :'(

But I know things will get better eventually. It always does.

We fight like there's no tomorrow but in the end,
we still holds hands despite every single flaws.

No comments:

Post a Comment