Thursday, January 13, 2011

Reading all those newly couples comments to each other makes me miss those early times when both of us just got to know each other.

Oh how I miss feeling all sugar rushy and mentalish every single time I talk,meet or think of him. When love is still fresh, everything seems sooo wonderful is'nt it? It's the honeymoon period they call it. But definitely it won't be happily ever after 24/7. And when those flaws and imperfections starts to rear it's heads up, those are the crucial times. Because that's when the real test begins. So enjoy while you can newly couples! ;)

Now what about us? The 3.5 years couple. We are definitely over the honeymoon period. PERIOD. Haha. Fights every now and then. Well that's absolutely normal. I mean c'mon. Who the fuck don't quarell? But it's not about the quarells. It's about the aftermath of quarelling. Sometimes even small arguements can break a relationship. What more the big ones? It's just how we handle it. And of course, without a doubt, I've lost the battle quite a few times. But he was the one who pulls me back up. If he doesn't do that, most probably we're over a long time ago. Sometimes the mood swings makes me feel extra sensitive and extra moody. I can make a big fuss out of nothing. Really. Even a small arguement between us can make me give up all this. Who's with me? Those are the times that I just hope that he understands and tolerates my never ending squabbles. I know he gets frustrated sometimes but THAT'S JUST HOW GIRLS ARE. Thank God he has been really patient with me till today.

I still feel excited though whenever we're going on a date. I don't really mind where we go as long as we are together. I just hope our love is strong enough to go through everything that we are about to go through in the future.

Amin.


*Anything that worth having, is sure enough worth fighting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment