Tuesday, December 21, 2010

We turned 3 years and 5 months yesterday.
Been through hell and back again.
It's not new but it's not that old either.
I still keep falling inlove with you especially those 'gazing into each other's eyes moment'. Hee.
We fight hard.
Both trying to get the message across.
I've always been the water in this relationship.
But now, if it's not my fault, I won't be apologising.
Unlike last time.
Anyway whatever it is, I still love you baby.
I hope you will be the only guy in my life to catch me whenever I fall.
Forever and beyond, I will be there.
I will always love you my sweetest Faizrul.


Look at how young we look!! Hahaha.


One of my favourites this year.

First few picture together for 2010.

I'm gonna keep holding on to you.

My busuk masam babyboy!

Look at how much we've grown throughout the 3 yrs plus. Hearts baby.


I love you my babylove.


No comments:

Post a Comment