Sunday, January 9, 2011

Dash Berlin was freaking awesome yesterday! I had a very good time inside except for some moments outside the club because of some attention seekers. My first impression? Totally not good. I super hate touchy girls. I don't get how girls can be so touchy with guys. Especially with guys they just met. It shows what kinda person you are. And bf, don't try to back them up. If they are touchy with all the guys they met, they probably behave the same when they're with you. AND, DON'T JUDGE MY FRIENDS IF YOUR FRIENDS ARE MUCH WORSE YEAH. So don't bother telling me how good or nice they are since my mind has already figure out what kinda girls they are.

When girls hate other girls, things won't be sweet and everything nice. :) And you should know how girls behave when they don't like that particular person.

Other then that,everything was good. The best was especially the times spent with him. We kept saying we should do that one day, and finally after a year or two, we finally did it. And it was great! Should do that again next time.









Argh.. Boring weekdays starts tomorrow. HOW BORING.

No comments:

Post a Comment